Measuring Range in Steel
0.040 - 6.000 inches
1.00 - 150.0 mm
The TI-25P Programmable Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge accurately measures wall thickness and the extent of corrosion from only one side!
TI-25P Programmable Ultrasonic Wall Thickness Gages holds a single ultrasonic velocity, making it the perfect choice applications where only one material is being tested day after day. With the preset velocity in the gauge, you simply turn it on and go to work.
Standard configuration: In its standard configuration, theTI-25P Programmable Ultrasonic Wall Thickness Gauge is factory set to measure steel.
Optional configuration: When required the TI-25P Programmable Ultrasonic Wall Thickness Gauge can be programmed to measure any other single material instead of steel. In order to program the gauge for use on any other material then factory steel, a sample of the material to be measured is required or the exact sound velocity of the material must be known.
- Resolution of 0.001 inch (0.01 mm)
- The TI-25P Programmable Ultrasonic Wall Thickness Gauge probe is waterproof and can be submerged in water
- Special-purpose probes are offered for a variety of applications
- Switch-selected units for inches or mm
- The gauge is impact-resistant and environmentally sealed to provide trouble-free operation under the toughest field conditions
- For underwater surveying, probe cable lengths up to 15 meter are optionally
- Large, backlit LCD display retains last reading
- Comes complete with cable and software to transfer the velocity to the gauge
|Minimum Radius for Convex Surfaces||0.350" (8.89 mm)|
|Minimum Radius for Concave Surfaces||3" (76.2 mm)|
|Minimum Headroom||1" (25.0 mm)|
|Minimum Sample Diameter||0.150" (3.8 mm)|
|Minimum Substrate Thickness - F||na|
|Minimum Substrate Thickness - NFe||na|
|Range in Steel||0.040-6.000" (1.00-150.0 mm) with supplied probe. Other probes available. |
|Resolution||0.01 millimeter (0.001 inch) |
|Display||4 - Digit, 0.5" Backlit LCD |
|Velocity Range||1250 to 10,000 meters/sec (.0492 to .3937 in/s) |
|Probe||1/4", 5 MHz, actual wearface is 5/8" (17mm) |
|Probe Wearface||PEEK (Polyethylethylkytone) |
|Cable||1.2m (4ft.) waterproof cable with non-polarized, quick-disconnect connectors |
|Temp. Limits||Ambient: -30 to 50 C (-20 to 120 F)|
Material: -20 to 100 C (0 to 200 F)
Special high temperature probes are optionally available
|Battery Type||Two AA batteries |
|Battery Life||200 hours |
|Weight||280 g (710 ounces) |
|Dimensions||64 x 114 x 32mm (2.5 x 4.5 x 1.25") |
|Accessories||Probe/cable assembly, 4 oz. bottle of coupling fluid, NIST Calibration Certificate, 2 AA batteries, operating instructions, hard-plastic carrying case. |
|Software||Comes complete with cable and software to transfer the velocity to the gauge. |
|Warranty||Gauge: 5 Years|
Probes: 90 Days
The TI-25P Programmable Ultrasonic Wall Thickness Gauge is supplied as a complete kit with the gauge, probe, 4 oz. bottle of coupling fluid, 2 AA batteries, NIST Calibration Certificate, and Operating Instruction Manual - all in a foam-fitted carrying case.
For setting the ultrasonic velocity, a connection cable and software are supplied
- Used to create an ultrasonic coupling between the probe and material to be measured
- 12 oz Bottle
- The V-Block transducer holder offers the operator greater control and repeatabily when measuring on pipes and other curved areas.