The TI-MMX-SDL High Performance Data-Logging Thickness Gauge is a full featured ultrasonic thickness gauge offering an oversized display as well as a complete alphanumeric datalogging system with storage capacity of thousands of data values.
The TI-MMX-SDL High Performance Data-Logging Thickness Gauge features the highest resolution graphic LCD on the market and is especially engineered for optimal ease of use.
- The time-based B-Scan feature displays a cross section of the test material. It is commonly used to display the profile of the bottom surface of the test material.
- Built in hardware AGC gain control for through paint measurements in multi mode operation.
- The TI-MMX-SDL High Performance Data-Logging Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge has the ability to store 64 custom user defined setups. All factory setups can be selected, edited and saved to any setup location.
- CE Certified
- Use the visual alarm to set hi and lo limits for applications requiring specific tolerances. If the actual thickness value is above or below the limits, a red light is illuminated.
- TheTI-MMX-SDL High Performance Data-Logging Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge also comes complete with our Windows PC software for transferring data to and from a PC.
- The high speed scan feature speeds up the inspection process by making 32 measurements per second. Remove transducer from the test material, and display the minimum measurement scanned.
- Use the AUTOFIND feature to locate the detection point, while automatically adjusting the display to bring the signal into view.
- Includes NIST Calibration Certificate
- 2 Year Warranty
|Range in Steel||Pulse-Echo Mode: Pit and Flaw detection measures from 0.63 to 254 millimeters (0.025 - 9.999inches)|
Echo-Echo Mode: Thru Paint & coatings measures from 2.54 to 102 mm (0.100 - 4.000 inches). Range will vary depending on the thickness of the coating.
|Resolution||.001 inches (0.01mm) |
|Velocity Range||.0492 to .3936 in./ms|
1250 to 9999 meters/sec
|Units||English & Metric |
|Measurement Modes||Pulse-Echo (flaws, pits)|
|Transducer Types||Dual Element (1 to 10 MHz). |
|Memory||16 megabit non-volatile ram |
|Memory capacity||12,000 pages with 1 reading and waveform per page |
|Power Source||Three 1.5V alkaline or 1.2V NiCad AA cells |
|Battery Life||Typically operates for 150 hours on alkaline and 100 hours on NiCad |
|Auto Power off||if idle 5 min |
|Display||1/8 in. VGA grayscale display 62 x 45.7mm |
|Keyboard||Membrane switch with twelve tactile keys |
|Case||Extruded aluminum body with nickel-plated aluminum end caps (gasket sealed). |
|Operating Temperature||-14 to 140F (-10 to 60C) |
|Weight, net||383 grams |
|Dimensions||63.5 W x 165 H x 31.5 D mm |
|Warranty||2 year limited |
|Certification||CE Approved, Factory calibration traceable to national standards |
The TI-MMX-SDL High Performance Data-Logging Wall Thickness Gauge is supplied as a complete kit with the gauge, 4 oz. bottle of coupling fluid, 2 AA batteries, NIST Calibration Certificate, data transfer software, serial output cable and Operating Instruction Manual - all in a foam-fitted carrying case.
TRANSDUCER SOLD SEPERATELY
- Used to create an ultrasonic coupling between the probe and material to be measured
- 12 oz Bottle
- The V-Block transducer holder offers the operator greater control and repeatabily when measuring on pipes and other curved areas